Sometime, about a year ago, I suddenly started hating the tube. 2 minutes at a signal and I am freaking out.

To take my mind off things I begun writing lists, each inspired by my journey on the underground.




Friday 15 July 2011

Wasted hours of my life

  • Facebook.
  • Nicholas Cage films.
  • Writing ads for various clients who only want to make the rubbish ideas they've come with themselves.
  • Ayers rock.
  • Travelling to Ayers rock.
  • Explaining to my husband a million times about clothes in the wash basket. 
  • Waiting at the wrong luggage carousel at terminal flight.
  • Baking spotted-dick for my brownie pack. only to ruin it by putting a tbls rather than a tsp of salt in.
  • 2 years of German lessons.
  • Looking at weather websites on day 4 of 9 days of rain on my honeymoon.
  • A digital presentation that showed 'cutting edge work' that was 2 years out of date.
  • Buying, wearing & organising outfits round high heels that get taken off midway through the night.
  • Enduring a failed root canal.
  • Attempting to teach Derek my dachshund anything.
  • That Boyzone concert.
  • Myspace.
  • Listening to a friends/family saying 'This time they are giving up smoking FOREVER.'
  • Doing sit ups. My stomach refuse to show any definition.
  • Trying to cartwheels/handstands. I'm not made for it.
  • Making a beautiful cheesecake that ended on the floor en route to the lunch.
  • Tidying my wardrobe. It returns to being higgledy piggledy within a week. 

1 comment:

  1. Sophie Critchley15 July 2011 at 09:57

    Totally agree with you on Ayers rock. What a massive waste of time.

    ReplyDelete